The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) presents a lineup of gifted and experienced speakers for their 2018 Biltmore Conference on April 17-19, 2018 in Asheville, NC. In addition to these informational CE sessions, opportunities are available to network and judge the Finals of the National Financial Plan Competition while enjoying the lavish Biltmore mansion, grounds and gardens.
Topics and Presenters include:
- Ric Edelman, RFC® – Executive Chairman, Edelman Financial Services, LLC: The Truth About Your Future. (Keynote Speaker at Tuesday evening awards ceremony).
- Max Bolka – Comprehensive Business Consulting on Comprehensive Legacy Planning
- Harlan Accola, RFC® – Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporate: A Reverse Mortgage Cinderella Stor
- Dr. Jeffrey Chiew, RFC® – Asia Chair: Financial Technology (Fintech) in Financial Planning.
- Barry L. Dayley, CFP®, RFC® – Executive VP, Money Concepts International, Inc.: Ethics Program for Financial Planners.
- Julie Davis-Friend – President/Creative Business Strategist, eFriend Marketing, LLC: Why Local Businesses Need to Give a Damn About Reputation Management
- Roey Diefendorf, RFC® – CEO, 3 Dimensional Wealth Advisory: The Super (“Values Based”) ILIT: Creating a Beneficiary Designation on Steroids.
- Rick B. Stanzione, RFC® – CEO/President, R&R Group, Inc.: The List Book – a Financial Advisor’s Best Friend.
IARFC Continuing Education credits will be applicable subject to attendance. Barry Dayley’s Ethics Program fulfills IARFC and CFP® Ethics CE requirement. Varying credits will be available for CFP®, PACE, and state credits, depending on presenter registration.
“It’s not your ordinary big city convention-type visit,” explains IARFC Chairman H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC. “At the Biltmore you can attend your CE session, relax in the mountain setting and appreciate the splendor of a unique period of history.”