Cruising the Mississippi – the IARFC 2017 CE@SEA Destination
The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) is excited to announce their 2017 Riverboat Cruise on the Lower Mississippi. From Memphis to New Orleans, cruisers will experience the vibrant culture, rich history and diverse environment of America’s largest river – all which are the subject of fascinating Mark Twain stories.
Scheduled for July 1 through July 8, 2017, IARFC members and friends can enjoy this 7-day adventure on the American Cruise Lines’ “America” and attend the CE@SEATM continuing education conference onboard – a floating classroom of convenience.
“We chose this domestic cruise this year as a way for members to reconnect with their own country’s roots at a leisurely pace,” relates IARFC Chairman H. Stephen Bailey. “No international flights, no passports, no language barriers – just Americana to be experienced by the turning of the paddle wheel.”
The trip includes:
- all meals with wine and beer served with lunch and dinner
- complimentary cocktail hour
- one complimentary excursion at each port of call
- nightly entertainment
- daily on board expert lectures
- pre-night accommodations in downtown Memphis adjacent to the historic Beale Street District with transfers to the riverboat.
Private shore excursions will provide an insider’s perspective of classic Antebellum homes, Civil War battlefields and the iconic Oak Alley plantation. In the evenings, passengers can relax in comfort on their private balcony as they take in the spectacular rolling river views.
“I am a southerner and an experienced IARFC cruiser,” explains Jon Rogers, IARFC Board Director. I am delighted that we are drawing people to our own country and our own treasured waterways. What could be better than to visit these geographical locations only read about in history books.”
Note: Great Cruise Pricing!
- Prices for this particular cruising date are approximately 12% off
the standard pricing.
- For those who book BEFORE 12/31/16 with a $500pp deposit, there will be a $400 stateroom savings and waiving of port charges and fees ($250pp).
Bookings: Call Kimberly at the American Cruise Lines – 800.814.6880 x661 (mention the IARFC.)