The Fall 2016 Issue of the Journal of Personal Finance is available. Members can access the full online version by logging into their membership account or by joining the IARFC (a great member benefit). Hard and PDF copies are available to members and non members alike at the IARFC store.
In this Fall 2016 issue:
- Evaluating Financial Planning Strategies and Quantifying Their Economic Impact
- Marriage and Taxes: Who Pays?
- Competing Risks: Death and Ruin
- College Student Attitudes toward Retirement Planning: The Case of Mexico and the United States
- Making Your Money Work: Tax Refunds to Debt Reduction
- IARFC National Financial Plan Competition: Case Solution by Bryant College
About the JPF
The Journal of Personal Finance, a publication of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC), is distinctive in that it is practitioner oriented but is a refereed academic journal that promotes research to examine the impact of financial issues on households as well as research on the practice and profession of financial planning. Initiated in 2002, the Journal has grown in scope, acceptance and recognition among practitioners and academicians. Additionally, the Journal welcomes articles from practicing financial professionals and consultants about financial products and services, client relationships, retirement planning, long term care, practice management, or firm operation or efficiencies.