The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) recently selected the Finalists for its National Financial Plan Competition to be held in Charlotte, NC on April 20 & 21. Heading to the final phase of the competition to present their financial plans on April 21st are:
- Molly Funk from Bryant University in Smithfield, RI – Mara Derderian Professor
- Cole Brownell and Anthony Peleaz from California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA – Inga Chira Professor
- Daniel Ingles and Grant Hulett from Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, MI – Doug Iles Professor
These live presentations of plans will again take place at the Charlotte Motor Speedway Club in Charlotte, NC – the second year in a row at this popular venue. The competition is a two-day event.
“Judging this competition as a Board Member of the IARFC gives each one of us an insight to the upcoming professionals in our field,” said Jon Rogers, RFC® and treasurer of the Association. “I enjoy each phase of the competition and look forward to judging the Finals in Charlotte.”
The preceding day, April 20th features industry relevant presentations for both the experienced consultant and those just starting their careers. Featured speakers are:
- Barry L. Dayley, RFC®, Money Concepts International, Inc. in Palm Beach, FL
- Peter J. D’Arruda, RFC®, Capital Financial Advisory Group, LLC in Apex, NC
- Nicholas Royer, RFC®, Group 10 Financial, LLC in Winter Park, FL
- Stephanie Bailey RFC®, HB Financial Resources, LTD in Charlotte, NC
- Jon Rogers RFC®, Rogers Financial Group, LLC in Greenville, SC
Register here for the two day event. Obtain CE, be a judge for the Plan Competition and network with industry professionals.
Download complete agenda.