The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC®) is calling attention to their end of year membership drive. From November 1 through December 31, 2019, current members will have an opportunity to earn free membership renewals for 2020 and beyond.
Under the Member-Refer-A-Member Drive, participating members will be rewarded $25 toward a renewal for each new RFA®, RFC®, MRFC® or Association member who joins during that period.
Newly referred members will receive a $185 value IARFC member kit to help them promote their designation and credentials.
The kit includes:
- Media Release
- Member Certificate
- Confirmation Notice
- Ethics Approved Certificate
- IARFC Code of Ethics
- Ethics Approved Seals
- Lapel Pin or Ladies Broach
- IARFC Information Brochures
- IARFC Custom Pen
“Membership Drives are ways to infuse enthusiasm within the Association while increasing the numbers,” remarked H. Stephen Bailey. MRFC®, Board Trustee Chair and CEO. “I invite ALL our members to take advantage of earning referral dollars and submit professional colleagues for membership.”
The IARFC offers designations, credentials, and membership on 4 levels:
- Registered Financial Associate (RFA®) – designation offered to professionals who have less than 3 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®) – designation awarded to financial consultants who meet the high standards of education, experience, and ethics with more than 3 years of experience in the industry.
- Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC®) – accredited credential awarded to financial consultants who meet the high standards of education, experience, ethics, and examination with more than 4 years of experience in the industry.
- Association Membership – full membership and benefits for those serving the financial industry.
Additionally, the member who refers the most members will be recognized with the Association Membership Award during the 2020 IARFC Annual Banquet at the Westin Hotel in Downtown Cincinnati – April 23, 2020