Those who are attending the 2018 IARFC Biltmore Conference will have the opportunity to hear Author Ric Edelman, RFC® expand on topics from his latest book – “The Truth About Your Future”.
According to the Book Review, you will learn:
Why you’re likely to live much longer, and enjoy good health much longer than you realize – and the impact on your financial future;
- How you must alter your plans to shift from the familiar linear lifeline (school-job-retirement-death)to the new cyclical lifeline;
- The importance of Career Planning – even if you’re in your 50s or 60s – and how to manage this transition without damaging your savings and investments or incurring debt;
- The one investment strategy you need in the 21st century, including how to invest in companies that are leaders in exponential technologies and how to generate income from your investments;
- Why nursing homes are becoming obsolete – and with them, long-term care insurance policies, and what this means for you;
- How to deal with new complexity in estate planning – including the handling of such new issues as protection of digital assets; and
- How you’ll spend your time – and money – in retirement, and why the future will be the happiest time of your life.
“I knew that Ric’s message would be of utmost importance and fascinating to our audience no matter where people are in their financial projections, ” relates IARFC Chairman and CEO, H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC. “We look forward to his presentation at the Awards Banquet on Wednesday, April 18.”
Read more on Ric Edelman
The IARFC 2018 Biltmore Conference is taking place on the Biltmore Family Estate in Asheville, NC – a setting of natural beauty combined with representation of gilded age splendor. In addition to the curriculum of continuing education opportunities, the IARFC presents the Finals of the National Financial Plan Competition, an Ethics Program, and representatives of their offshore chapters from China and the Philippines.